Want to release mental and physical stress ? Train your brain and body with Dynamic Mindfulness!
Introduction to Dynamic Mindfulness
Do you want to release mental and physical stress ?
Train your brain and body with Dynamic Mindfulness!
Dynamic Mindfulness combines evidence-based modern mindfulness meditations with simple, effective, time-efficient physical and breathwork exercises from sources like Tibetan Yoga, boxing and more. Dynamic Mindfulness releases the typical areas of tension and stress. It relaxes and re-energizes your mind and body. In this class, you’ll be introduced to simple “tools” for all daily life situations to help you deal with stress challenges and become more self-aware and make more healthy choices.
This online class is an intro to the 8-Week Online Dynamic Mindfulness Stress Release by The MindBodyLAB. This session can be requested for companies, private or in groups.
This course is non-religious, down to earth, supported by research and no previous mindfulness/meditation/yoga experience is necessary.
Benefits of learning the Dynamic Mindfulness “tools”:
- identify stress more quickly and subsequently do something about it
- become more connected to your body
- become more self-aware and vital
- learn to express and share “shame” with colleagues in a safe and constructive way and therefore communicate easier with colleagues
- have more focus, are more creative and perform better
- release stress and “stuck” energy via highly effective time-efficient, easy, practical, playful meditation, movement, and exercises
For who is Dynamic Mindfulness helpfull?
Dynamic Mindfulness benefits everyone, yet especially individuals dealing with the following health conditions or challenges:
- Physical tension, pain, stress from sitting long hours at work behind a computer
- Burn Out
- Psychological and physical issues from irritability, anger, impatience, difficulty relaxing
Introduction to Dynamic Mindfulness – Relieve stress, burn out and depression and stress-related challenges with mindfulness, movement, and breathwork.
Join the Intro Class of 1 hour for the 8 Week Dynamic Mindfulness Course by TheMindBodyLAB.
This class gives you an opportunity to:
– Experience guided mindfulness meditations and highly efficient and effective movement and breathwork practices.
– Get introduced to what (Dynamic) Mindfulness is and isn’t (although the benefits can be therapeutic it is not therapy), as well as learn about the scientifically-backed benefits of mindfulness and movement.
– Learn about the secular, evidence-based Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program that is accepted as a part of mainstream medicine and discover how it can positively change the quality of your day-to-day life.
– Practice and experience the benefits of the highly time-efficient yet effective movement and breathwork exercises from modern and traditional sources like Tibetan Yoga.
– Experience the power of stress release from boxing exercises combined with meditation, yoga and breathwork.
Please check out the reviews of previous intro sessions here
Classes will be held in English and were needed in Dutch.
Whether you’re curious about the Dynamic Mindfulness program specifically or you just want to try out meditation with movement and get introduced to Dynamic Mindfulness, I look forward to seeing you there!
Pricing: Please request via contact form