The 4 Week Course combines evidence-based modern mindfulness meditations with simple, effective, time-efficient physical exercises from sources like Tibetan Yoga and boxing. Dynamic Mindfulness releases the typical areas of tension and stress like the neck, shoulders, back, and relaxes and re-energizes your mind and body. In this course, you’ll learn how to deal with auto-pilot stress challenges and become more self-aware.
This course is non-religious, down to earth, supported by research and no previous mindfulness/meditation/yoga experience is necessary.
“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”― Bruce Lee
Benefits of learning the Dynamic Mindfulness “tools”:
- identify stress more quickly and subsequently do something about it
- become more connected to your body
- become more self-aware and vital
- learn to express and share “shame” with colleagues in a safe and constructive way and therefore communicate easier with colleagues
- have more focus, are more creative and perform better
- release stress and “stuck” energy via highly effective time-efficient, easy, practical, playful meditation, movement, and exercises.
Why practice Dynamic Mindfulness?
Long-lasting stress without periods of healthy recovery and rest can gradually cause mental problems. These include anxiety, loss of energy, loss of interest in work, insomnia, burn out and depression. The WHO research shows staggering numbers about stress causing mental health problems and burn out.
Also, sitting long hours without movement at work can cause serious health risks, a Harvard study shows.
The celebrated and scientifically supported MBSR course was created at the University of Massachusetts Medical school in the ’80s, to apply secular mindfulness to help people with stress, anxiety, depression, and pain. Research showed that the benefits were beyond these groups, generally improving wellbeing.
So mindfulness is evidence-based for helping to reduce stress health risks. More current research states that mindfulness combined with movement is even more effective to deal with health risks from stress and too much sitting.
Therefore Dynamic Mindfulness combines evidence-based mindfulness practices with time-efficient, highly effective physical and breathing exercises from traditional and modern movement and breathing practices like Tibetan Yoga, boxing and more.
For who is Dynamic Mindfulness helpful?
Dynamic Mindfulness benefits everyone, yet especially individuals dealing with the following health conditions or challenges:
- Burn Out
- Physical tension, pain, stress from sitting long hours at work behind a computer.
- Psychological and physical issues from irritability, anger, impatience, difficulty relaxing.
4 evenings of 1,5-hour starting in Juli and September.
Starting in Juli 19.30-21.00 hrs
For international bookings or larger groups: Online via Zoom.
Dutch or English.
Private Price: €180,-
Company Price: €208,- (Excl VAT TAX)