Dynamic Mindfulness combines both gentle and more intense active healing excercises which relieve stress, transforms negative patterns, and helps us to be balanced and healthy. It increases our enjoyment and appreciation of life.
Many meditative techniques require one to sit still and silent. But for most of us accumulated stress in our bodymind makes that difficult. Before we can hope to access our inner powerhouse of consciousness, we need to let go of our tensions.
This form of mindfulness is a quick, deep , yet gentle and thorough way to break old, ingrained patterns in the bodymind .
Benefits of Dynamic Mindfulness
Dynamic Mindfulness helps to:
- identify stress more quickly and subsequently do something about it
- become more connected to your body
- become more self-aware and vital
- learn to express and share “shame” with colleagues in a safe and constructive way and therefore communicate easier with colleagues
- have more focus, are more creative and perform better
- release stress and “stuck” energy via highly effective time efficient, easy, practical, playful meditation, movement and excercises.
Dynamic Mindfulness benefits individuals dealing with the following health conditions or problems:
- Burn Out
- Physical tension, pain, stress from sitting long hours at work behind a computer
- Psychological and physical issues from irritability, anger, impatience, difficulty relaxing
Mindfulness simply means paying attention to the moment-to-moment experience. It is all about awareness and living in the present moment.
Mindfulness – being aware – is a powerful resource for the functioning of people and teams at work.
Coach for Dynamic Mindfulness
The coach for Dynamic Mindfulness is Ivar van Hoorn, he’s an allround stress specialist: he works as a chairmassage therapist at companies like Microsoft, Booking.com and also TQ, He’s given incompany mindfulness coaching at organizations like Gemeente Amsterdam, Salonized, Egon Zender and PR.CO and TQ.
Introduction events for Dynamic Mindfulness
There are also customized introduction and “taster ” events possible from 45-80 minutes.
For more information about our Dynamic Mindfulness programs and events ask Ivar van Hoorn via:
Clients of the past and present and future :
Salonized,Egon Zehnder, Fusiref (TATA Steel), Gemeente Amsterdam, PR.CO, OmnicomPRgroup. TQ.